Find the perfect fitting baby bottle nipple for your baby's feeding needs, among different nipple levels that each provide a different flow rate. These wide-neck nipples are of the highest quality to help you achieve a comfortable and happy feeding experience for both you and your little one.
These bottle nipples vary in size and shape: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, and the Y-Cut (utilizes a "Y"-shaped opening to allow for greater milk flow).
- Wide-Neck nipple has a broader profile
- Super-soft, made of high-grade silicone
- Each nipple level provides a different flow rate
What can sometimes be confusing, but is very important is knowing when to move on to the next nipple level. While most products offer various nipple levels tied to an age range (ex. 6months+), every infant has their own feeding style that isn't always a perfect reflection of their age or size. If you are having difficulty figuring this out, check out "Dr. Brown's Selecting Your Bottle Nipple" article or give us a call; we'd be happy to help!
Dr. Browns Natural Flow baby bottles are BPA free and contain no PVC, lead or phthalates, and have received numerous design awards and acclaim from the medical community. Dr. Browns Natural Flow is the only baby bottle to feature an internal vent system that: helps preserve vitamins C, A, and E by minimizing oxidation of breastmilk and formula; provides positive pressure vacuum free feeding similar to breastfeeding; and helps reduce colic, spit up, burping and gas by eliminating negative pressure and air bubbles.
- Two replacement silicone nipples, exclusively for Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard baby bottles.
- Supersoft and made of high grade silicone
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only
- Note: These wide-neck nipple fit Wide Neck Bottles only (Standard Neck Silicone Nipples can be found here)