The soft silicone teething toothbrush for kids 3-12 months of age, that your little one will likely find "a-peel-ing"! This brush gently massages little teeth and gums with soft silicone bristles, helps develop good oral hygiene habits early and uses 100% flexible silicone to prevent mouth injuries!
The easy-to-hold handles allow babies to take dental care "into their own hands",bringing teething and brushing together, developing healthy oral care habits from the earliest age possible. The bristles help soothe teething gums with durable massaging bristles.
A go-to item for a baby registry gift!
About Baby Banana:
Several years ago, Sandra's (owner) two-year-old grandson tripped and fell on his toothbrush as he was trying to brush his teeth. The traditional hard plastic toothbrush punctured the roof of his mouth and came within centimeters of entering his brain.This occurrence brought Sandra and her daughter-in-law Heather (dental hygienist) together to discuss a safer solution to the traditional toothbrush. With Heather's insight the idea for a flexible infant toothbrush was born.
- Safer than hard plastic toothbrushes
- Develops good oral hygiene early, preventing cavities late
- Dishwasher and freezer friendly
- Completely flexible to prevent oral injury
- Thick bristles intended to massage sore teething gums
- Recommended for ages 3-12 months
- Infant Teether and Toddler Toothbrush in one, with “peel” handles; able to hold a binky strap
- 100% food-grade silicone; dishwasher safe for sanitizing