The Revolution Pro Duallie Stroller is the perfect fit for any parent and especially an active one! This deluxe stroller is built for on- and off-road use and id designed for larger families. The height adjustable padded handlebar, with 9 positions, allows you to set the stroller to your liking. The swiveling front wheel provides great maneuverability and even locks forward for increased stability when jogging or when the terrain gets tough. The frame is leightweight with an easy two-step folding design for convenient transport and storage. The adjustable suspension system is state-of-the-art, providing you with an exceptionally smooth ride. Take the Revolution Pro Stroller on your adventures with ease, having hand activated rear drum brakes for added control to conquer those tricky hills or dowhill slopes. In addition, you have the option of combining the Pro Duallie Stroller with an infant car seat, such as the BOB B-Safe 35, to create the perfect travel system. In summary, the Revolution Pro is very versatiile and adjustable; a perfect fit for even the most intense sport experience. Also available in a one-seat model.
• State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride.
• Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
• Travel system-ready when using the BOB DUALLIE Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately). Pair with a matching BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax® or with any other major brand car seat.
• Air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels make for a smooth ride whether on-road or off-road.
• One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seats back with the simple squeeze of a button.
• Fully upright seating positions so your children can see the world on all your adventures.
• Ultra-padded seats with ventilation and five-point harnesses keep your children comfortable and secure.
• Extra-large low boy cargo basket provides 15% more storage space so you can take everything you need when you’re on the go.
• Integrated pockets store snacks, drinks and other necessities.
• Extra-large UPF 50+ canopies shield your children from sun and weather. Each includes large viewing windows so you can keep a watchful eye on both children.
• Enhanced quick-release design makes it easy to securely attach or detach both the front and back wheels.
• Adjustable front wheel tracking helps correct alignment with a simple twist of the knob.
• Foot-activated parking brake secures stroller in the stopped position.
• Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.
• Two-seat “duallie” design transports 2 children with a 50 lb weight capacity for each seat, yet is slim enough to fit through most doorways.
• Renowned quality and performance make BOB the #1 Jogging Stroller.
BOB recommends babies be at least 8 weeks old before riding in the stroller without an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible car seat.
BOB recommends babies be at least 8 months old before running, jogging or off road use.
Stroller (Infant Car Seat Compatible with use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter) Suitable from 8 weeks to 70 lbs (from birth with use of a compatible Infant Car Seat & Infant Car Seat Adapter)