No matter the weather, or where you're going, the Rainier 2 AXT is the car seat you can trust on to protect your little one. This complete car seat delivers best in class protection and includes many thoughtful features to make boarding your child simple and easy. It could be the only car seat you'll ever need!
The complete car seat system features extra-deep side walls, providing enhanced side impact protection, as well as a full steel frame, extra-deep aluminum reinforced sides, and energy absorbing foam. The unique low profile design keeps the boarding process smooth. With extended rear-facing capabilities the Rainier 2 AXT accommodates children weighing 5 - 120 lbs. The Diono Rainier 2 AXT takes car seats to a whole other level!
- Rear-facing capacity from 2.3 - 18 kg (5 to 40 lbs) - (up to 112 cm or 44"in height)
- Forward-facing: 10 - 29.5 kg (22 - 65 lbs) and between 76 - 144cm (30 - 57") in a 5-point harness
- Booster from 23 to 54 kg (50 - 120 lbs) and between 101 - 144cm (40 - 57")
- SAFE AND SOUND - Rear-facing capacity 5 to 40lbs. (44" tall) – enabling your little one to travel in the safest position!
- PERFECTED PROTECTION - Enhanced side impact protection with extra-deep side walls and reinforced adjustable head support – giving you that extra peace of mind matched with sumptuous comfort and luxury.
- SNOOZE ON THE MOVE - Luxuriously spacious, with memory foam and superior soft fabrics for extra comfort.
- PROPER FIT - Secure the littlest bundles of joy in our premium head and body support – for their very first journey out in the world.
- ALL ABOARD - Easy boarding low profile - it’s the little things that make life simpler.
- TRAVEL THE WORLD - Super portable, folds flat with available carry straps for easy travel and transporting with ease.
- STYLISH AND SNUG - Modern, versatile cover in soft, premium fabric for a comfortable ride everyday – it’s absorbent, easy to remove and machine washable too!
- EASY INSTALLATION - SuperLATCH™ system makes installation quick and easy. A versatile top tether for both rear and forward-facing, unique to car seats. Simply push the connectors onto the low anchors and an audible click reassures you the connectors are locked.
- LONGER LIFE SPAN - 10 year product life span from date of.