A very effective tool and possible solution for mothers who have infants with latch-on problems, or for mothers with overactive let-downs, flat, inverted and sore nipples. The Medela Nipple Shield enables you to continue breastfeeding without interruption until these problems are resolved. Featuring a curved cut out, the Nipple Shield allows you to maintain valuable skin to skin contact with your baby while your breastfeed.
This Medela accesory is a comfortable and conveinent way to make breastfeeding easier. The Shields are durable, designed to help resolve latch-on difficulties by providing a a larger, firmer target for latching. The Contact Nipple Shields are specifically designed and constructed to provide closer contact for your baby!
- For latch-on difficulties or flat/inverted nipples: To help continue breastfeeding
- Unique cut-out shape: Allows for more skin contact between mom and baby
- Available in different sizes: Consult a lactation professional for assistance
- Sterile versions available for hospitals: For immediate use in hospital
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
- Available in three sizes: 16mm, 20mm and 24mm
- Note: contains 1 nipple shield
- Permits flow of breastmilk while providing a larger surface for baby to latch onto
- For temporary use when breastfeeding with sore, cracked or flat nipples
- Made of thin, soft silicone
- Should be used only under professional care
- Contact nipple shields have a special design for closer contact with baby.
- Available in different sizes (16 mm, 20 mm, 24 mm)
- 100% BPA-free
- Contains 1 shield.