The Natursutten Butterfly is the soothing, all-natural, lovable pacifier your li'l niblet won't want to put down. The cut-out at the top gives the shield a butterfly shape making more room for your baby's nose, holds up to hard chewing, and the soft material provides several advantages, such as how it molds to the baby's mouth as it's used (which better mimics the breast)!
- Follows baby’s natural mouth movement
Natursutten is made ecologically sustainable from pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis (made from liquid rubber milk from sustainable harvested rubber trees). In addition, all packaging / boxes are manufactured in 100% environmentally friendly recycled paper and printed with soya inks. All stages of production protect human rights and the rights of workers.
- Round size S is recommended for babies from 0 until 6 months old
- Round size M is recommended for babies from 6 until 12 months old
- Round size L is recommended for babies from 12 months up
Rounded or Orthodontic?
The choice between Orthodontic and Rounded nipple for your Natursutten® pacifier is based on babys preference and is difficult to say beforehand. Some babies take what ever you give them, some are more choosy and needs to try both shapes in order to find the best match.
- Uniquely hygienic, one piece design, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- Made in Italy by a family business manufacturing rubber baby products for 3 generations
- Softer than silicone unlike conventional pacifiers, won't leave marks on baby's face
- Conforms to pacifier-safety requirements as determined by European standard EN1400 and CPSIA Just like toothbrushes pacifiers should be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks