The perfect set of toys for stimulating your li'l niblet's vision! As your baby grows, toys are great for practicing hand-eye coordination. The Love Stroller Arch allows you to make simple adjustments to alter the arch of toys to change your child's field of vision and focus!
At first babies will randomly bat the toys causing them to sway, but they'll gradually learn to control their hands and manage to bat the toys deliberately. The toys are designed to be easily held and will stand up to the mouth exploration and gumming babies love to give.
You can also fold the arch in a way that allows your baby to focus on just one or two of the toys if you feel they are becoming overstimulated. The adjustable arch is also designed to adapt to a variety of stroller styles and attaches easily with the universal clip.
- Arch easily angled towards baby
- Easy-pull mirror
- Rattling ball with crinkly texture
- Transparent sun prism
- Rattle bee
- Baby-activated propeller
- Easy-to-grasp teether
- Universal attachment clips
- 6 different baby-activated toys offer plenty fun on-the-go and encourage the development of fine motor skills.
- Designed for two stages of development: sensory exploration (0m+) and cause & effect learning (5m+).
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, making it compatible with baby's age and playing preferences.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.