The design behind the MESA is very intuitive and comes with features that remove the guesswork. MESA's integrated headrest design will keep your infant's head stationary during a side impact collision with its Side Impact Protection (headrest can be adjusted as your baby grows). This design includes EPP foam-constructed wings which distribute crash forces, minimizing head trauma and whiplash. To top it all off, the MESA's SMARTSecure System combines auto-retracting connectors and a visual indicator that turns from red to green, giving you the confidence with a proper installation. In addition, the MESA is the only infant car seat with a unique technology utilizing a tightness indicator and self-retracting LATCH connectors for fast, accurate and easy installation.
The MESA keeps it simple without compromising accuracy. Li'l Niblets recommends this car seat because of how much it minimizes error. With a visual confirmation that the base has been installed correctly every time, parents can move forward with confidence and security! There are many features that contribute to MESA's NHSTA 5-star rating.
The MESA can be paired with the VISTA or CRUZ stroller to create the perfect Performance Travel System that is great for portability and safety.
- Infant carrier not included
- Suitable for infants 4–35 lbs and up to 32” in height
- Included infant insert, wedge and low harness position recommended for preemies and smaller newborns 4–8 lbs
- Carrier weighs under 10 lbs
- Soft, breathable and moisture-wicking carrier fabrics keep baby cool and comfortable
- Adjustable headrest with Side Impact Protection
- No-rethread harness that adjusts with headrest
- Carry handle with stroller release button
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- 2 crotch buckle positions
- Easily removable and washable seat fabric
- UPF hideaway canop
- Attaches directly to VISTA and CRUZ strollers without adapters
- Offered in colors to coordinate with VISTA and CRUZ strollers
Henry (Blue Marl) MESA fashion is the first and only car seat to pass federal flammability standards without the application of chemical flame retardants. The Henry Merino wool fabric is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified. OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified provides parents with confidence that the fabric has been tested for harmful substances.